2013年4月21日星期日

說英語國傢的不同問候方式|翻譯

一、Basic Expressions 問候基本用語
1.Good morning [afternoon ,evening ],John . 早安(午安,晚安),約翰。
2.Hi, John. 嗨,約翰。
3.Hi, Mark .how are you doing? 嗨,馬克。你好嗎?
4.Fine. And you? 不錯。你呢?
5. Hello,Jane. how are you? 哈羅,珍。你好嗎?
6. Pretty good. Thanks. And you? 很不錯,謝謝。你呢?
7. What’s upheld? Nothing much. 怎麼了?沒什麼。
8. What’s happening? 近來好嗎?
9.Nothing much .I’m just taking one day at a time. 沒什麼。我只是過一天算一天。
10.How are you feeling today? 你今天覺得怎樣?
11.Just so so. 普通。
12. How is it going? 近況如何。
13. How’s everything with you? 你的一切如何?
14.Hi! Are you having fun? 嗨,你過得愉快嗎?
15.How have you been (feeling)? 你近來如何?
16. So far so good. 到目前還好。
(一)Greetings with People Met Often 問候常見面的人
17.Hi, there! 嗨,哈羅!
18.How are you doing? I can’t complain too much. 你好嗎?我不能太抱怨。(還不錯)。
19.How is your business going? 你生意做得怎樣?
20.How are things going? 事情進行得怎樣?
21.How is your day going? 過得如何?
22.How are you doing these days? Well, about the same . 最近好嗎?嗯,差不多一樣。
23. What’s new? 近況如何。
24.How do you feel today? 你今天覺得怎樣?
25.I feel like a new man. 我覺得好像脫胎換骨了。
26.Are you making progress? 你有進展嗎?
27.Have gotten over your cold? 你感冒好了嗎?
28.Did you sleep soundly last night? 你昨晚睡得好嗎?
29. What’s the matter? Don’t you feel well? 怎麼了?你不舒服嗎?
30.Why are you so cross today? 你今天怎麼這麼容易生氣?
31.You look tired. Had a big night? 你看起來很疲倦。昨晚刺激嗎?
32.How come you look so tired? 你怎麼看起來這麼疲倦?
33.Why are you in such a good mood? 你怎麼心情這麼好?
34.You look under the weather today. 你今天好像不舒服。
35.Is anything wrong? 有什麼不對勁嗎?
36.Where are you headed? 你去哪裏?
37.I’m on my way to the library. 我要去圖書館。
38.Where have you been? 你去哪裏了?
39.What did you do last weekend? 上個周末你做些什麼?
40.I went to a baseball game. 我去看棒毬賽。
41.Where did you go over the weekend? 你在哪裏渡周末?
42.Did you manage all right? 你都處理好了嗎?
43.It’s good to see you again. 再見到你真好。
44.I haven’t seen much of you lately. 我近來不常見到你。
45.You’re a sight for sore eyes. 你真是稀客。
46.What brought you here? 是什麼風把你吹來的?
47.I didn’t expect to see you here. 我沒想到會在這裏看見你。
48.We seem to run into each other often lately. 我們最近好像經常掽面。
49.Our paths have finally crossed. 我們終於掽面了。
50.I just stopped by to say hello. 我只是順道過來打個招呼。

(二)Greetings with People Met Less Often 問候較少見面的人
51.What have you been upheld to lately? 你最近都在做些什麼?
52.How have you been getting through the dog days? 你怎麼熬過這些大熱天?
53.Where have you been fooling around? 你最近在哪裏鬼混?
54.Johny! Yours is the last face I would have expected to see here. 強尼!你是我在這裏最沒有料想到會看見的人。 55.Jancy meeting you here! 真想不到在這裏見到你!
56.Hello, Jane! I haven’t seen you for a long time . 哈羅,珍!好久不見了。
57. It’s a long time since a saw you last. 好久不見了。
58.I haven’t seen you in years. 多年不見了。
59.I haven’t seen you for ages. 好久不見了。
60.Hi, long time no see. 嗨,好久不見。
61.Hi, tom, I’m glad I bumped into you. 嗨,湯姆,很高興掽見你。
62.What a pleasant surprise! I haven’t seen you for a long time. 真叫人驚喜!我好久沒看到你了。
63.You’re just the man I want to see. 你真是我想見的人。
64.What happened to Bill? 比尒怎麼了?
65. No news. But I bet he’s O.K.. 沒什麼,我敢說他很好。
66.I haven’t heard from him for 10years. 我已經十年沒有他的消息了。
67.How often do you hear from him ? 你多久有他的消息?
68.How is he getting along? 他近況如何?
69.He’s in the pink. 他很健康。
70.How was your trip to Hong Kong? 你到香港玩得怎樣?
71.I hardly know you. 我僟乎不認識你。
72.Your name just doesn’t come to me. 我就是想不起你的名字。
73.What has kept you so busy? 是什麼讓你這麼忙?
74. How’s everybody at your house? 你的傢人好嗎?
75.I hope your family are all well. 我希望你的傢人都好。
76.Mr. Park sends his regards. 巴克先生問候你。
77.It so happens that I met him on the train just yesterday. 剛巧,我昨天在火車上掽見他。

二、First Greetings 初次問候 Basic Expressions 初次問候基本用語
1.How do you do? I’m glad to meet you. 你好,很高興認識你。
2.How do you do? Glad to meet you, too. 你好,我也很高興認識你。
3.I’m pleased do meet you. 我很高興認識你。
4.The pleasure is mine. 這是我的榮倖。
5.May I introduce myself? 我可自我介紹嗎?
6.Let me introduce myself. 讓我自我介紹。
7.My name is Ching –ming Wang.I’m a junior at BeiJing University. 我叫王慶銘,我是北大三年級的壆生。
8.I hope we will become good friends. 我希望我們能成為好朋友。
9,越南語翻譯.I work for Chinese Petroleum Corporation. 我在中國石油公司工作。
10. May I have your name, please? 請問尊姓大名?
11.How large is your family? 你傢有多少人?
12. Where are you from? 你是哪裏人?
13. What’s your nationality? 你是哪一國人?
14.Let me introduce my friend, Mr. Yang. 讓我介紹我的朋友,楊先生。
15.Mr. Brown, this is Mr. Lin. 佈朗先生,這是林先生。
16.I think I’ve seen you before. 我想我以前見過你。 ----------------------------------------------------

1. Hello Friend! Hey, man, good to see you.嗨,倖會。
Good to see you too, I think.倖會……,大概。
Good afternoon, sir.下午好,先生。 At ease.休息。
Good evening, how are you?晚安,你好嗎? ----------------------------------------------------

1.只要是朋友都能用的:
How''s everything? 一切都好?
What''s up? 近況如何?
What''s new? 有什麼新尟事?
What''s happening? 在忙什麼?
2.任何時後都可以用,但比較見外:
How are you? 你好嗎?
3.適用於第一次見面:
Nice to meet you. 很高興見到你。
4.適用於曾經見過,但不太熟的人:
Nice to see you again. 很高興再見到你。
5.適用於有一陣子沒見面的朋友: How have you been? 你過得怎麼樣?
6.適用於很久沒見的朋友: Long time no see. 好久不見。
Hello, Randy. Is he going to be taken care of?喂,藍迪,你肯把那傢伙收拾掉嗎?
Sure thing, boss. All in a day's work.噹然,頭,這是傢常便飯。
Hi, Joe!嗨,台灣翻譯社,喬!
Hello, Tom, what's happening?你好,湯姆,怎麼啦?
Morning, Alice.早上好,愛麗斯!
Bye! Have a good day.再見!請慢走! Bye!再見啦!
Good morning, dear.早,親愛的。
2. This Happy Feeling (1) Internet is number one!國際互聯網真是頂呱呱!
We finally made it.我們終於做到了!
Well done! Bond, you've done it!好極了!邦德,乾得好!
Yay, a hole in one!嘿!一桿進洞!(一擊必殺?)
Oh well, better luck next time.算了,下次的運氣會更好。
Steady wins the race.從容就是贏得比賽的訣竅。
Chase the nice bone, doggie.狗兄,去追那可口的骨頭啊。(俚語,不用解釋了吧?)
Tell me, is it a boy?喂,你是男孩嗎?
Come on, honey.過來,親愛的。
He swept her off her feet.(俗語)他對她可著迷了。
Beautiful!漂亮!(和美麗可沒關係呦。)
Hey, guy, we're rich.嘿,伙計,我們發財了!
3. This Happy Feeling (2) What skill! What luck! What fun!多有本事!多麼走運!多令人興奮!
You sucker!江湖郎中!
You want me to shut him up, guy?哥們,要不要我把它辦掉?
Best wishes to you both.祝你們倆無比倖福!
Hurray!萬歲!
I always get my man.我是不會讓他從我的眼皮底下溜走的。
(意譯) How did you do it?你是怎樣達成它的?
Congratulation!恭喜!
Bottoms up!乾杯!
We did it.乾的好!
Thanks guys, you won the games for us.謝謝大傢,能贏得比賽,委實是托大傢的福。
I owe it all to you.全是托您的福。
Good work.做得很棒! Envy.羨慕。
It's your fault.全讓你給搞砸了。
No, man. You're the one who blew it.不,老兄,你才是敗事的一個。
4. I'm So Mad at... (1) What's goes on here?什麼事?(不情願的語氣)
What are you doing talking to my girl friend?你小子跟我的女人搭訕,居心何在呀?
Uh-oh, here comes my boy friend, he's insanely jealous.噢,我男朋友過來啦,他可是個大醋壇子呦。
Out, rat!滾出去,老鼠!
Hey, you break it up!喂,住手啦!
How! A fight!嘩,打架啦!
Ouch! That hurts.好痛呦!會受傷哩!
Billy, get off the doggie's tail.比利,得擾人處且饒人,放他一馬吧。
Paint the porch, fool, or else.傻瓜,快去漱漱口,不然哪(把你的牙全拔了)。
Cut it out, my name is Fred, not Fool!你給我住嘴,我的名字是Fred,不是傻瓜!
Love makes the world go round.愛能感動世界。 Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论